Clinical benefit with PEMAZYRE — 1 of 3
PEMAZYRE provides clinically meaningful responses
The efficacy of PEMAZYRE was investigated in the FIGHT–202 study in patients with previously treated CCA harbouring FGFR2 fusions or rearrangements (N=108)1
(95% CI, 27.94–46.86)
patients had a confirmed CR1
patients had a confirmed PR1
Median time to response1
(range, 0.7–16.6 months)
(95% CI, 6.08–10.48)
(95% CI, 14.36–22.93)
For further efficacy information, please refer to the PEMAZYRE Swissmedic Professional Information.1
- Swiss Professional Information PEMAZYRE® (pemigatinib) on www.swissmedicinfo.ch.
- Rizvi S and Borad MJ. The rise of the FGFR inhibitor in advanced biliary cancer: the next cover of Time magazine? J Gastrointest Oncol. 2016;7:789–96.
- Ghouri YA, et al. Cancer review: Cholangiocarcinoma. J Carcinog. 2015;14:1.
- Sharma P and Yadav S. Demographics, tumor characteristics, treatment, and survival of patients with Klatskin tumors. Ann Gastroenterol. 2018;31:231–6.
- Blechacz B. Cholangiocarcinoma: Current knowledge and new developments. Gut Liver. 2017;11:13–26.
- Valle JW, et al. New horizons for precision medicine in biliary tract cancers. Cancer Discov. 2017;7:943–62.
- Bañales JM, et al. Cholangiocarcinoma 2020: The next horizon in mechanisms and management. Nat Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2020;17:557–88.
- Bañales JM, et al. Expert consensus document: Cholangiocarcinoma: Current knowledge and future perspectives consensus statement from the European Network for the Study of Cholangiocarcinoma (ENS-CCA). Nat Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2016;13:261–80.
- Bertuccio P, et al. A comparison of trends in mortality from primary liver cancer and intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma in Europe. Ann Oncol. 2013;24:1667–74.
- Blechacz B, et al. Clinical diagnosis and staging of cholangiocarcinoma. Nat Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2011;8:512–22.
- Forner A, et al. Clinical presentation, diagnosis and staging of cholangiocarcinoma. Liver Int. 2019;39(suppl 1):98–107.
- Vogel A, et al. Biliary tract cancer: ESMO Clinical Practice Guideline for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up. Ann Oncol. 2023;34:127–40.
- Lowery MA, et al. Comprehensive molecular profiling of intrahepatic and extrahepatic cholangiocarcinomas: potential targets for intervention. Clin Cancer Res. 2018;24:4154–61.
- Jain A, et al. Cholangiocarcinoma with FGFR genetic aberrations: A unique clinical phenotype. JCO Precis Oncol. 2018;2:1–12.
- Ross JS, et al. New routes to targeted therapy of intrahepatic cholangiocarcinomas revealed by next-generation sequencing. Oncologist. 2014;19:235–42.
- Farshidfar F, et al. Integrative genomic analysis of cholangiocarcinoma identifies distinct IDH-mutant molecular profiles. Cell Rep. 2017;18:2780–94.
- Graham RP, et al. Fibroblast growth factor receptor 2 translocations in intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma. Hum Pathol. 2014;45:1630–8.
- Churi CR, et al. Mutation profiling in cholangiocarcinoma: Prognostic and therapeutic implications. PLoS One. 2014;9:e115383.
- Arai Y, et al. Fibroblast growth factor receptor 2 tyrosine kinase fusions define a unique molecular subtype of cholangiocarcinoma. Hepatology. 2014;59:1427–34.
- Borad MJ, et al. Fibroblast growth factor receptor 2 fusions as a target for treating cholangiocarcinoma. Curr Opin Gastroenterol. 2015;31:264–68.
- Silverman IM, et al. Clinicogenomic analysis of FGFR2-rearranged cholangiocarcinoma identifies correlates of response and mechanisms of resistance to pemigatinib. Cancer Discov. 2021;11:326–39.
- Barr FG. Fusion genes in solid tumors: The possibilities and the pitfalls. Expert Rev Mol Diagn. 2016;16:921–3.
- Liu PCC, et al. INCB054828 (pemigatinib), a potent and selective inhibitor of fibroblast growth factor receptors 1, 2, and 3, displays activity against genetically defined tumor models. PLoS One. 2020;15:e0231877.
- Abou-Alfa GK, et al. Pemigatinib for previously treated, locally advanced or metastatic cholangiocarcinoma: A multicentre, open-label, phase 2 study. Lancet Oncol. 2020;21:671–84.
All references are available upon request
Abbreviated Prescribing Information
▼ This medicinal product is subject to additional monitoring. For further information, see product information Pemazyre on www.swissmedicinfo.ch.
Revision date: January 2023. Marketing authorisation holder: Incyte Biosciences International Sàrl, CH-1110 Morges. Refer to www.swissmedicinfo.ch for detailed information.
Resources and support
For further information, please refer to the PEMAZYRE Swissmedic Professional Information.1
To request a meeting either for Incyte to contact you or to schedule a visit from an Incyte representative please click here.
To request further medical information, email us at email@example.com or contact us at our website: https://www.incyte.com/contact-us/medical-information.